Jerome Liebling (American, 1924-2011)
Butterfly Boy, New York, 1949
- Gelatin silver print
- 10 5/8 x 10 in. (27 x 25.4 cm)
- The Jewish Museum, New York
- Purchase: Mimi and Barry J. Alperin Fund, 2008-90
- Digital image © 2008 The Jewish Museum, New York Photo by Ardon Bar Hama
Not on view
- How might this boy be feeling? How can you tell? [facial expression, body language, furrowed brow]
- Describe the boy’s pose and body language.
- What might the weather be like? How can you tell? Which details might make this debatable?