- Private group tours are available Sunday-Friday, 11:15 am-5:45pm and Thursday evenings until 7:00 pm.
- Sunday tours are only available for our permanent exhibition, Culture and Continuity, at 11:00 am. Because the museum is closed to the public on Wednesdays, groups scheduled on that day will only have access to the exhibition reserved for their tour.
- Minimum group size is 10 people. Groups larger than 20 people will be divided into smaller groups, have their own docents, and charged accordingly. They will be assigned their own docents. (Minimum group size is 20 for the Afternoon Sweets Package.) Group leaders are admitted free of charge.
- To confirm a reservation, we require a $100 non-refundable deposit per reservation by credit card or check. Deposits will be applied to the final balance, which is due at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Refunds will only be given for cancellations made at least 3 business days in advance of the reservation
- The Museum is closed Wednesdays, major Jewish holidays, New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day and Thanksgiving Day. For more information about the museum's hours click here.
- Access services for visitors with disabilities are available. For more information about special needs tours, please visit the access programs or call 212.423.3225.
To schedule a group visit, please complete the Tour Request Form.
If you have questions, please contact the Scheduling Coordinator at 212.423.3225 or e-mail email@example.com