Curator's Circle ($10,000)
- Unlimited free admission for you, your family, and your friends
- Four complimentary gift memberships (Individual, Dual, or Family)
- Invitation to the annual Museum Council Celebration held in a private collector’s home and co-hosted by the Museum’s Helen Goldsmith Menschel Director, Claudia Gould, and Board Chairman, Robert Pruzan
- Two complimentary tickets to New York Jewish Film Festival Opening Night party and four more free tickets to subsequent films (restrictions may apply)
- Invitations to private receptions and exhibition tours at The Jewish Museum
- Complimentary copies of The Jewish Museum’s award-winning exhibition catalogues
- Complimentary tickets and reserved seating for public programs (advance reservations recommended)
- Invitations to exclusive off-site events including gallery excursions, studio visits, and private collection tours
- VIP passes to the most prestigious art fairs in the country
- Priority registration for international travel programs
- Listing in the Museum’s triennial report, fall newsletter, and on The Jewish Museum website
Director's Circle ($15,000)
In addition to all of the above benefits, Director’s Circle members are invited to join the Trustees and Helen Goldsmith Menschel Director, Claudia Gould, for a private dinner at The Jewish Museum.
President's Circle ($25,000)
In addition to all of the above benefits, President’s Circle members receive prominent recognition in association with a special exhibition of their choice. Crediting opportunities may include the exhibition donor wall, the exhibition catalogue, gallery guides, and The Jewish Museum website.
Chairman’s Circle ($50,000 or above)
In addition to all of the above benefits, Chairman’s Circle members are offered the opportunity to host their own private Night at The Jewish Museum. The landmark Warburg mansion is a stunning setting for an elegant reception or special celebration. Curator-led tours and state-of-the-art media capabilities are provided courtesy of The Jewish Museum. (The event host covers the cost of catering and related staffing.)
For additional information about joining the Museum Council, please contact Michal Berezin, Development Associate, Major Gifts, at 212.423.3214 or via email at email@example.com.