- Unlimited free admission for you, your family, and your friends
- Four complimentary gift memberships to share (Your choice of Individual, Dual, or Family memberships)
- Opportunity to host a private luncheon for you and up to six guests, followed by a guided tour of the exhibition of your choice
- Complimentary copies of The Jewish Museum’s award-winning exhibition catalogues
- Complimentary tickets and reserved seating for public programs (advance reservations recommended)
- Invitations to private receptions and special exhibitions; exclusive access to private collections, gallery excursions, and studio tours; and VIP tickets to the most prestigious art fairs in the country
- Priority registration for international travel programs
- Listing in the Museum’s triennial report, fall newsletter, and on the JM website
- A bounty of shopping and dining discounts, including a 10% discount on all purchases made at The Jewish Museum gift shops
Director's Circle ($15,000)
In addition to all core benefits, Director’s Circle members are invited to join Helen Goldsmith Menschel Director, Claudia Gould, for a private dinner and behind the scenes tour of the JM.
President's Circle ($25,000)
In addition to all of the benefits listed in the previous categories, President's Circle members receive prominent recognition in association with the special exhibition of your choice. Crediting opportunities include the exhibition donor wall, as well as collateral materials including the exhibition catalogue, promotional brochures, and the JM website.
Chairman’s Circle ($50,000 or above)
In addition to all other benefits, Chairman’s Circle members are offered exclusive after-hours access to the JM and the opportunity to host their own private Night at The Jewish Museum. The Warburg mansion is a stunning setting for an elegant
reception or special celebration. Curator-led tours and state-of-the-art media capabilities are provided courtesy of the JM. (The event host covers the cost of catering and related staffing costs.)
New JMC Benefit
Beginning in the spring of 2012, JMC members will beinvited to attend an exclusive, after-hours reception co-hosted by the Museum’s Helen Goldsmith Menschel Director, Claudia Gould, and Board Chairman, Robert A. Pruzan. The night will be a unique celebration in honor of JMC members.
Members will also receive invitations to the following events:
- The annual Purim Ball
- The Family Hanukkah Party
- The New York Jewish Film Festival opening
- The annual Art Tour
For additional information about joining the Jewish Museum Council, please contact Lisa Metcalf, Director of Development, at 212.423.3296 or via email at email@example.com.