Corporate Sponsorship offers excellent opportunities for high visibility and access to well-educated, affluent audiences, while providing vital support to exhibitions and programs that make The Jewish Museum one of New York's premier cultural institutions.
Sponsorships are available at a range of levels with a variety of distinct branding, corporate entertaining, and employee benefits, as well as additional outreach possibilities.
Some examples include:
* Prominent recognition and corporate logo placement on exhibition introductory wall panel, advertising, press release, web site, signage, and collateral materials
* Develop customized exhibition-related promotions
* Host private events at the Museum's landmark Fifth Avenue mansion
* Private tours for company VIPs and private clients
* Complimentary Corporate Membership
A benefits package can be tailored to suit a corporation's individualized requirements and objectives.
The Jewish Museum is internationally acclaimed for though-provoking exhibitions that connect art with ideas and inspire people of all backgrounds. High-quality, unique programs accompany these exhibitions. For targeted sponsorship opportunities view Upcoming Exhibitions, School Programs, Family Programs, and Public Programs schedules.
For more information on Corporate Sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kevin Duggan, Director of Institutional Giving, at 212.423.3354 or email@example.com.