Check back soon for the Fall schedule of Family Concerts!
Order Tickets by Phone: 212-423-3337; Mon-Th, 10am-5pm & Fri, 9am-3pm; with Visa, Mastercard or American Express. There is a $1 per ticket surcharge for credit card orders.
Please note: Day of phone sales close 2 hours prior to the show. If the show is sold out there will be a message on the box office line.
Order Tickets Online: With our ticket vendor museumtix
Please note: Online ticket sales close 24 hours prior to the event.
Purchase Tickets In Person: Tickets can be purchased in person at the Museum's admission desk during Museum hours, Sunday - Thursday, excluding Saturday.
Order Tickets by Mail: please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Box Office, Public Programs, The Jewish Museum, 1109 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10128 (make checks or money orders payable to The Jewish Museum). Tickets will be mailed up to two weeks prior to the event, after which time they will be held at the door on the day of the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Please note that seating is limited; it is recommended that tickets be purchased in advance.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive promptly, as seating is not guaranteed once a program has begun.
- Ticket prices for afternoon and evening events at the Museum include admission to the galleries on the day of the program.